WASH RESISTANT - NON FADING - NON-TOXIC
You can paint Fastex by brush, use a stencil or try the high defination screenprinting.
FAS® Fastex HD High Definition is available in 24 rich colours, including fluorescent, UV Glow, metallic and opaque and process colours.
FAS® Fastex Fabric Screen Printing Ink offers artists' more vibrant colours, greater coverage, smoother workability, creates multiple layers without adding to the thickness, a softer hand and easier clean-up than any other screen printing ink on the market. All colours carry the CE Seal and are permanent on fabric once properly heat set.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Water-based and Non Toxic.
- Fastex is an instant readymade up fabric ink. No mixing mediums or stirring required. Use Straight from the bottle
- Layers muliple colours with adding to the thickness.
- Totally washable and dry cleanable when heat set.
- For best results use white or light coloured fabric.
- This ink requires heat setting to seal the ink into the fabric.
Ready-to-use and highly concentrated, FAS Fastex textile fabric inks create beautiful effects on natural and selected synthetic fibres.
Fastex has fresh and intense colours that are truly versatile. Ideal for painting and screen printing, the colours become completely resistant to washing and drycleaning.
The colours mix easily and deliver excellent non-fading light fastness. The fluorescent colours are less resistant to fading. Use the Fastex Extender Medium to reduce the depth of colour without losing any non-fading or lasting properties.