100% natural chalk additive that is added to acrylic based paints. Make your own chalk style paint or chalkboard paint.
- 1 Tablespoon clean water
- 60ml pack of Vintage Chalk
- 250ml pot of Vintage Paint
- In a clean jar, mix thoroughly 1 part clean water with 2 parts Vintage Chalk Powder until no lumps remain.
- Add 3 parts acrylic paint and stir well for 3 minutes.
- Apply first coat haphazardly with a brush to create texture.
- Allow to dry then apply a second coat.
- Allow to dry overnight before waxing.
For best results, use matt, satin or low sheen paint. For blackboards, double the quantity of Vintage Chalk Powder and do not wax afterwards.